Tuesday 20th June 2017
07:00 to 08:55 Registration in the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre Concourse.
OCEANS'17 Opening Plenary Addresses (Fleming Auditorium)
- 08:55 The General Chair of OCEANS'17 ABERDEEN, Professor John Watson.
- 09:00 The Principal of Aberdeen University, Professor Sir Ian Diamond and the Principal of The Robert Gordon University, Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski.
- 09:05 Welcome by IEEE/OES and MTS Presidents, Dr Donna Kocak and Dr Christian deMoustier.
- 09:15 The Gold Patrons Mr Neil Gordon, Subsea UK and Dr Gordon Drummond, NSRI.
- 09:30 Plenary Presentation: Professor Dame Anne Glover, University of Aberdeen "Delivering Innovation".
- 10:00 Plenary Presentation: Dr Gareth Davies, Aquatera, "Marine Renewables and the Future"
- 10:30 Plenary Presentation: Dr Stef Kapusniak, SMD "Underwater Mining - worldwide developments and emerging market opportunities"
- 11:00 Close of Session.
11:00 OPENING OF EXHIBITION -- Boyd-Orr Exhibition Hall.
12:00 Lunch in the Exhibition Hall.
- 13:30 to 18:00 Technical Sessions .
- 13:30 to 18:00 Student Poster Presentations.